Page maintained by Ke-Sen Huang.
If you have additions or changes, send an e-mail.
Note that when possible I link to the page containing the link to the actual PDF or PS of the preprint.
I prefer this as it gives some context to the paper and avoids possible copyright problems with direct linking.
Thus you may need to search on the page to find the actual document.
- A Dictionary-based Approach for Estimating Shape and Spatially-Varying Reflectance
- LiSens ¡X A Scalable Architecture for Video Compressive Sensing
- Calibration Without Correspondence from a Structured Light Field
- Single-Shot Reflectance Measurement from Polarized Color Gradient Illumination
- Directional Super-Resolution by means of Coded Sampling and Guided Upsampling
- Self-Calibrating Imaging Polarimetry
- Predicting Range of Acceptable Photographic Tonal Adjustment
- Dual Aperture Photography: Image and Depth from a Mobile Camera
- Contrast Use Metrics for Tone Mapping Images
- What Makes It a Good Day for Outdoor Photometric Stereo?
- High Resolution Photography with an RGB-Infrared Camera
- Unbounded High Dynamic Range Imaging with a Modulo Camera
- Towards Self-Powered Cameras
- MC3D: Motion Contrast 3D Scanning
- Performance Characterization of Reactive Visual Systems
- Linking Past to Present: Discovering Style in Two Centuries of Architecture
- Robust Radiometric Calibration for Dynamic Scenes in the Wild
Nima Khademi Kalantari,