This page tracks the new paper links made to our list of ICCP 2015 papers.
Page maintained by Ke-Sen Huang.
If you have additions or changes, send an e-mail.
August 29, 2015
- Predicting Range of Acceptable Photographic Tonal Adjustment
- A Dictionary-based Approach for Estimating Shape and Spatially-Varying Reflectance
- LiSens ¡X A Scalable Architecture for Video Compressive Sensing
- Single-Shot Reflectance Measurement from Polarized Color Gradient Illumination
- Self-Calibrating Imaging Polarimetry
- What Makes It a Good Day for Outdoor Photometric Stereo?
- Contrast Use Metrics for Tone Mapping Images
- High Resolution Photography with an RGB-Infrared Camera
- Towards Self-Powered Cameras
- MC3D: Motion Contrast 3D Scanning
- Robust Radiometric Calibration for Dynamic Scenes in the Wild
March 15, 2015
- Directional Super-Resolution by means of Coded Sampling and Guided Upsampling
- Unbounded High Dynamic Range Imaging with a Modulo Camera
- Performance Characterization of Reactive Visual Systems
- Linking Past to Present: Discovering Style in Two Centuries of Architecture