Page maintained by Ke-Sen Huang.
If you have additions or changes, send an e-mail.
Information here is provided with the permission of the ACM.
Note that when possible I link to the page containing the link to the actual PDF or PS of the preprint.
I prefer this as it gives some context to the paper and avoids possible copyright problems with direct linking.
Thus you may need to search on the page to find the actual document.
ACM Digital Library: Proceedings of the 2005 ACM symposium on Solid and physical modeling
the ACM Digital Library (DOI) Link for the paper
the link of author version paper
the link of project page
Session: Surfaces and Manifolds
- Projection-homeomorphic surfaces (OrthoMap: Homeomorphism-guaranteeing normal-projection map between surfaces)
- Geometric texture synthesis and transfer via geometry images
Ralph R Martin
- Manifold Splines
Session: Shape Processing
- Homotopy Preserving Medial Axis Simplification
- Precise voronoi cell extraction of free-form rational planar closed curves
Myung Soo Kim
- An Integrating Approach to Meshing Scattered Point Data
Session: Biomedical Applications
- NURBS-Based Galerkin Method and Application to Skeletal Muscle Modeling
Alex X. Zhou,
- Computational Modeling and Simulation of Heart Ventricular Mechanics with Tagged MRI
- Bender: A Virtual Ribbon for Deforming 3D Shapes in Biomedical and Styling Applications
Session: Parametric and Feature-based Modeling
- A small feature suppression/unsuppression system using generic removal operations for B-Rep models
Kok Yong Lee,
- One-Dimensional Selections for Feature-Based Data Exchange
- A constructive approach to calculate parameter ranges for systems of geometric constraints
Hilderick A. van der Meiden,
Willem F. Bronsvoort
Session: Data Structures and Constraints
- Numerical Decomposition of Geometric Constraints
- An integrated approach to realize multi-resolution of B-rep model
Taesik Hong, Mincheol Kim, Moonki Jung, Youngjae Song
- Boolean Operations on 3D Selective Nef Complexes: Optimized Implementation and Experiments
Session: Geometric and Physical Simulation
- An Efficient, Error-Bounded Approximation Algorithm for Simulating Quasi-Statics of Complex Linkages
Ming C. Lin
- Multi-Representation Interaction for Physically-Based Modeling
- Packing a Trunk -- now even with a Twist!
Karrenbauer, Reichel, Schoemer
Session: Manufacturing and Applications
- Finding Feasible Mold Parting Directions Using Graphics Hardware
Rahul Khardekar, Greg Burton,
- Layered Tetrahedral Meshing of Thin-Walled Solids with Element Size Controlled Based on Wall Thickness
Soji Yamakawa, Charles Shaw,
- Accurate and robust geometric modeling for simulation of IC and MEMS fabrication processes
Session: Shape Comparison and Interpolation
- Poisson Shape Interpolation
- Benchmarking Search Techniques for CAD
Dmitriy Bespalov, Cheuk Yiu Ip,
William C. Regli,