This page tracks the new paper links made to my list of SGP 2014 papers.
Page maintained by Ke-Sen Huang.
If you have additions or changes, send an e-mail.
July 28, 2014
- Designing N-PolyVector Fields with Complex Polynomials
- Discrete 2-Tensor Fields on Triangulations
- Efficient Encoding of Texture Coordinates Guided by Mesh Geometry
- Compressed Manifold Modes for Mesh Processing
- Feature-Preserving Surface Completion Using Four Points
- Piecewise-Planar 3D Reconstruction with Edge and Corner Regularization
- 3D Shape Segmentation and Labeling via Extreme Learning Machine
- Robust Region Detection via Consensus Segmentation of Deformable Shapes
- Clever Support: Efficient Support Structure Generation for Digital Fabrication
- Supervised Learning of Bag-of-features Shape Descriptors Using Sparse Coding
- An Efficient Approach to Correspondences between Multiple Non-Rigid Parts
- What Makes London Work Like London?
- SUPER 4PCS: Fast Global Pointcloud Registration via Smart Indexing
- A Variational Taxonomy for Surface Reconstruction from Oriented Points
- Pattern-Based Quadrangulation for N-Sided Patches
- Freeform Honeycomb Structures
- Pseudo-Spline Subdivision Surfaces
- Functional Fluids on Surfaces
- Cross-Collection Map Inference by Intrinsic Alignment of Shape Spaces
- Remeshing-assisted Optimization for Locally Injective Mappings
- Exploring the Geometry of the Space of Shells
- Page published