Page maintained by Ke-Sen Huang.
If you have additions or changes, send an e-mail.
Information here is provided with the permission of the ACM.
Note that when possible I link to the page containing the link to the actual PDF or PS of the preprint.
I prefer this as it gives some context to the paper and avoids possible copyright problems with direct linking.
Thus you may need to search on the page to find the actual document.
ACM Digital Library: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering
the ACM Digital Library (DOI) Link for the paper
the link of author version paper
the link of project page
Paper Session 1 - Dealing with Lines
- Ray Tracing NPR-Style Feature Lines
A.N.M. Imroz Choudhury,
Steven G. Parker
- Abstraction of 2D Shapes in Terms of Parts
Paper Session 2 - Distorting It, But Doing It Right
- As-Rigid-As-Possible Image Registration for Hand-drawn Cartoon Animations
- Semiregular Patterns on Surfaces
Craig S. Kaplan
Paper Session 3 - Emulating the Masters
- Stippling by Example
William M. Andrews,
Mario Costa Sousa,
David S. Ebert
- Appearance-guided Synthesis of Element Arrangements by Example
Paper Session 4 - Artistic Interfaces
- Airbrush Simulation for Artwork and Computer Modeling